BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

[T:TV] TVXQ's Yunho confesses about his past relationship with an older woman



On November 6th, TVXQ’s Yunho recently confessed through KBS 2TV’s ‘Entertainment Relay‘ that he had a relationship with an older woman in the past.
Yunho was initially asked about what his ideal woman was like. He said, “My ideal woman is someone who has good manners and respects the elderly. I feel more relaxed when I see those sides from women.”
When asked about why he’s always chosen actress Jeon Ji Hyun as his ideal, Yunho explained, “I liked her character from the movie, ‘My Sassy Girl‘. I like girls who can control me.”
Boldly, the interviewer asked, “Have you ever dated an older woman?”, to which Yunho confessed truthfully, “Yes I have, but unfortunately she didn’t control me.”
SOURCE : KBS2TV

0 comments: